- Please let me know if you would like to receive this email at a different email address or at an additional email address or if you are not swimming this year.
- If you know of anyone (especially high school age and boys) interested in swimming, please let me know. We are very flexible if you will be traveling or playing other sports. We just ask that you try to attend as many practices and meets as you can!
- The pool is scheduled to open June 6. We would like to start practice earlier in that week on June 3, 4, or 5. We will keep you posted.
- We are still looking at how to divide up the practice times, but it looks like it will be similar to the following:
- 9:30-10:15 - middle and experienced group
- 10:15-11:00 - young and/or 1st year group
- 11:00-12:00 - oldest and most experienced group
- If your child is in a school sports camp, VBS, etc., it is ok to attend a different practice time or come for part of a practice that week. We will NOT be able to adjust practice times to accommodate other activities.
- New this year - we will plan to meet at the pool for away meets so that we can carpool and make sure everyone has a ride. More info to come!
- I have attached a copy of the roster (what we have so far) for you to review if you are in need of a carpool, ride, summer sitter, etc. Please don't share this information. It is strictly for swim team use.
- Please review the roster for accuracy and send me any corrections!
The following are swimmers that I think might be possibly swimming (it's not too late!) However, I still need a registration form and money from you (registration form is attached for you to complete):
Aaron B, Payton H, Connor P, Nick B, Dean W, Chuck W
Britan A, Morgan A, Emma B, Lauren B, Hannah B, Erin D, Courtney T, Taler H, Maggie H, Katie C, Taylor L, Amanda P, Bridget S, Darcy S, Morgann S
Please let me know if you have any questions!