Final Schedule: Please review the attachment.
Sign-Ups: We are up to 73 swimmers...but we could use more (especially boys and high school age swimmers)! Tell all of your friends it's not too late to sign up! Also, we are waiting to hear from the following potential swimmers: Aaron B, Nick Barkes, Dean W, Ashton S, Ashley S
July 11 Lexington Invitational: We need help with the following. Please let me know if you can help out!!!
- Facilities - ?
- Sponsors/Donations - ?
We have the following covered:
- Officials - Laura Williamson
- Computer - Tammy Baker
- Volunteers - Ginnie Hilt
- Awards - Gina Lingle
- Concessions - Anne Fiero
- Swim Team Shop - Jill Mohr
- T-Shirts - Jenn Ebker
- Bull-Pen - Rita Grunloh
Team Pictures: Tuesday, July 7th at 5:00!
Volunteers: Each parent needs to volunteer at least 2x per swimmer at the home swim meets. Once you volunteer, you will receive your deposit check back! Ginnie Hilt is coordinating the volunteers for all home swim meets. You will receive an email from Ginnie soon or you can contact her at email@example.com.
Absences: Can you please respond with any dates you know in advance that your swimmer cannot attend.
Concession Sign-Ups: There will be a concession sign-up sheet coming soon - we will need parents to donate food, drinks, snacks, treats, etc. for each home meet! Look for this to come soon!
For Sale: Yard Signs and Car Decals. Mark Pritchard has personalized yard signs for the swimmers. The signs read Lexington Lakers with a picture of a swimmer, and your swimmer(s) names. The cost is $20 and these need to be ordered. There are also Lexington Lakers Swim Team Car Decals - white is $3 and purple is $5. These are in stock. Please contact Tammy if you want to purchase.
- This year practice times will not be adjusted for other activities (summer camps, VBS, etc.). If your swimmer cannot make the scheduled time slot because of other commitments, they are welcome to swim at another time slot during that week.
- Swimmers can move up time slots depending on work/improvement at any time. Talk to Katie prior to switching time slots.
- With three practices, each lane will have only 3-4 swimmers which will provide better instruction and more time doing stroke work.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. Thanks again!