Practice times are as follows:
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.: Advanced and/or Older swimmers
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.: Advanced and/or Experienced Younger Swimmers
- 11:00 a.m. - Noon: All 8 and under and/or 1st year Swimmers
- This year practice times will not be adjusted for other activities (summer camps, VBS, etc.). If your swimmer cannot make the scheduled time slot because of other commitments, they are welcome to swim at another time slot.
- Swimmers can move up time slots depending on work/improvement at any time. Talk to Clif or Katie prior to switching time slots.
- If you don't know which time slot your swimmer should be in, please talk to Clif or Katie.
- With three practices, each lane will have only 3-4 swimmers which will provide better instruction and more time doing strokework.